Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday~Thanksgiving 2014

 

Happy
Thanksgiving!
3063731135_e3b729631e_z

Today is a day of Thanksgiving.
  • I’m Thankful for my Wife and my Family.
  • I’m Thankful for you “my Readers and Subscribers to my blog”  for your comments and suggestions. 
  • And on this Thanksgiving Day I send a special thanks to my blogging friends.
  • I’m Thankful for the help and progress I have made in my research this past year.
  • Thank you all for you support and may God Bless you in all your endeavors.
Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Charlie


3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Charlie, for graciously sharing your research with everyone. I appreciate you and wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you & your wife and please pass the pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, Glad I could share, Have a wonderful Thankgiving.
    Colleen, The same to you and your family. You have been a wonderful imspiration and supporter. What's your choice - Pecan or Chocolate Cream?

    ReplyDelete