Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Carolina Family Roots Will take a Temporary Break.


Readers, subscribers and follwerers, for the past six weeks I have been experiencing extreme pain related to a pinched nerve. I have gone through x-rays, CT of the Lumbar Spline with Contrast and a DG Myelography of the lumbar.

The DG Myelography of the lumbar was completed Yesterday and I'm waiting on consultation with my Orthedpedic Doctor.

I ask you to bear with me during this low point in in our lives, keep (my wife Melba and me) in you prayers and I will be back posting as soon as possbile.

Thank you,

Charlie   

4 comments:

  1. I hope they find the issue and that it is easily fixable, once they know what it is. I hope you feel better soon. I will add you to my prayer list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending prayers to Melba and you. Will look forward to your health improving and new genealogy posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Colleen. I getting better and hope to return to blogging next week. Was able to go to Church with the wife today; felt good to get out.

    ReplyDelete