Saturday, August 16, 2014

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Genea-Bucket List

 
Randy Seaver of  Genea-Musings has given us this Saturday Night Genealogy Fun assignment:
What is on your Genealogy Bucket List?  What research locations do you want to visit?  Are there genea-people that you want to meet and share with?  What do you want to accomplish with your genealogy research?  List a minimum of three items - more if you want!

Number 1 - on my Bucket list is a burning desire to break through the brick wall of my 2nd Great Grandparents William A. Purvis and Sarah Jane Graves. The major problem here is a lack of record due to destruction of records during the Civil War.
Number 2 – on my list would be a research visit to Chirnside, Berwickshire, Scotland. DNA results show a connection to a Joseph Purves born here in 1770; married to Anges Cockburn.
Number 3 – is my desire to have the Chesterfield County, SC research I have done in the past 40 years preserved for future generations.
Number 4 – I would like to be able to personally thank each and every person that has assisted me in my research journey during these past years.





1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a wonderful bucket list! I hope you break through that brick wall, get to visit Scotland, & publish you work! And, get to thank everyone who's helped you!

    ReplyDelete