Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Tombstone Tuesday~Lt. William Frederick Rivers


Lt. William Frederick Rivers
b. 1837
d. Mar. 12, 1894
bu. Rivers Cemetery
47259213_126472794824
47259213_126472791985
Tombstone Photos Courtesy of Julius Burr

Son of John B. Rivers and Eliza Rivers
Married: Lucy Jane Odom


_________________
[1] Find A Grave, Inc., Find A Grave, database and digital images, (http://www.findagrave.com : accessed 3 June 2014); Memorial page for Lt. Frederick Rivers; (1837–12 March 1894); Find a Grave memorial # 47259213, Citing Rivers Cemetery; Chesterfield, Chesterfield County, South Carolina, USA.

2 comments:

  1. I am looking for the grave of Isham Wallace, I read that he is buried at Zoar United Methodist Church Cemetery in Chesterfield. I am wondering if you might have a photo of his tombstone? Isham is in my direct line. I am also trying to find information on his wife. I know many of the records I need were lost during the Civil War. I am hoping some of my "kin" can help me find out more about them.

    My father is from Chesterfield County, my mother also. He is a Wallace, son of Roxie Mae Wilkes & John Hampton Wallace. My mother is the daughter of, John Franklin Wilkes and Bernice Stroud.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karol,
    I don't have any info on Isham in my database. I looked in the cemetery surveys for both Chesterfield and Anson county and did not find a listing for Isham. Therefore I don't believe he has a tombstone on his grave unless it's in a very private cemetery that has not been surveyed. I'm so sorry that I couldn't provide some info.

    ReplyDelete